Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

First Meridian Title - Slow to No Pay!
Posted by TajiaW/CA of CA on 8/9/18 7:03pm Msg #596922
Just want to share a heads up for working with First Meridian Title of Willoughby OH. I received a call and accepted an assignment to do a purchase signing for $100. I tried to get a confirmation of the assignment and agreed fee by email from Matt Bernkopf, with no success. I completed the assignment, sent my invoice, and was sent an email simply thanking me for completing the signing. He called again to complete another purchase signing, for the same amount, same signers but a new property. Again, no email confirmation of the agreed fee. The signings were completed on 06/18/18 and 07/03/18, I am still awaiting payment. Russ Abrams, President, sent an email he mailed the check three weeks ago, I am hoping it is very slow payment, rather than no payment, because no payment has yet arrived.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 First Meridian Title - Slow to No Pay! - TajiaW/CA on 8/9/18 7:03pm
 Re: First Meridian Title - Slow to No Pay! - ananotary on 8/9/18 8:12pm
 Meant to say "listed on the closing statement". n/m - ananotary on 8/9/18 8:15pm
 Re: First Meridian Title - Slow to No Pay! - CopperheadVA on 8/10/18 7:47am
 Re: First Meridian Title - Slow to No Pay! - Luckydog on 8/10/18 10:12am
 Re: First Meridian Title - Slow to No Pay! - ananotary on 8/10/18 4:01pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.