Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Pricing List
Posted by  JanetK_CA of CA on 8/13/18 10:24pm Msg #597074
There's also something known as self-fulfilling prophecy. If you post your base fee as $100, you have next to no chance of getting more than that, regardless of who you work for and regardless of where you live, unless you're in an under served, rural area. You can justify it however you like, but I wonder... What way have you found it helpful? Seems to me it would only be helpful to the signing service or other hiring party. Seems to me that this practice is just one more thing contributing to lowering of fees overall.

I don't have fees posted publicly anywhere that I'm aware of and I don't have a problem with too many phone calls from companies offering crazy low fees. Wink (I imagine there are plenty of others around here willing to take them anyway.) It just takes one short phone call for them to learn that our business models aren't a fit and they don't bother me again.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Pricing List - Bianca Storm on 8/13/18 9:24am
 Re: Pricing List - Luckydog on 8/13/18 9:37am
 Re: Pricing List - Yoli/CA on 8/13/18 9:44am
 Re: Pricing List -  JanetK_CA on 8/13/18 3:18pm
 Re: Pricing List - Luckydog on 8/13/18 6:03pm
 Re: Pricing List -  JanetK_CA on 8/13/18 10:24pm
 Re: Pricing List - Luckydog on 8/14/18 7:04am
 Re: Pricing List -  JanetK_CA on 8/14/18 4:33pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.