Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Pricing List
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 8/14/18 7:04am Msg #597077
I think different regions different things. FL is low priced and over saturated with NSA's compared to CA. I am really fine with a $1xx.00 refi average size package and distance. You will be hard pressed to get higher here for the bottom line. I never had quoted one fee to one company and another to another and then the next time going a totally different price again. I am pretty fair and consistent and when they call on me they know what they expect. We don't have to dance and negotiate, and it has always worked for me. But you are wrong, if it's a large package, too far away, full pkg scan backs, they don't mind going up $25.00 either. I have held most of my accounts since the beginning, and it works. In CA of course, you do much more work and need much more training, so it would not work to do $1xx.00 loans west coast.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Pricing List - Bianca Storm on 8/13/18 9:24am
 Re: Pricing List - Luckydog on 8/13/18 9:37am
 Re: Pricing List - Yoli/CA on 8/13/18 9:44am
 Re: Pricing List -  JanetK_CA on 8/13/18 3:18pm
 Re: Pricing List - Luckydog on 8/13/18 6:03pm
 Re: Pricing List -  JanetK_CA on 8/13/18 10:24pm
 Re: Pricing List - Luckydog on 8/14/18 7:04am
 Re: Pricing List -  JanetK_CA on 8/14/18 4:33pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.