Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: New certified Signing Agent in Metro Detroit
Posted by CW2Ret/VA of VA on 8/21/18 8:08pm Msg #597419
Always check the NR ratings. Do not waste time on 2 star or below. Never fall for the "take my low fee and I'll keep you busy".
Contact the 4 and 5 star companies and see if you can get on their lists or found out who they use.
June 2011 when I started I thought if I could just get 10 a month that would great. I read about people that had 2000+ done and I could not even imagine what that would be like. I just got 1863 done.

Always check the docs and never assume that they are correct or do not have any issues. Review everything and if you come across something that you are not sure about, call and ask. You are not paid to guess. (I still call to check things out if I come across something).

Remember that this business is very strange. One week nothing is happening and the next week you might have more than you can handle.

You quality ratings are your live blood. Missing even one small thing can cost a lot. Never leave a table without going through everything. Example is how paper can stick together when it's humid.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 New certified Signing Agent in Metro Detroit - John Garcia on 8/21/18 4:03pm
 Re: New certified Signing Agent in Metro Detroit -  JanetK_CA on 8/21/18 6:25pm
 Re: New certified Signing Agent in Metro Detroit - Luckydog on 8/21/18 7:08pm
 Re: New certified Signing Agent in Metro Detroit - CW2Ret/VA on 8/21/18 8:08pm
 Since the xyz is recommending we all go back to college -  Cheryl Elliott on 8/22/18 8:40am
 Re: Since the xyz is recommending we all go back to college - FeliseSoCal on 8/22/18 11:00am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.