Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Signed a REFI with a Virtual Assistant yesterday
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 9/22/18 8:33am Msg #598772
Well, I've only known one other Virtual Assistant in my career, and that was Marian Harmon.

This lady is VA to a prominent vital health product promoter down in LA. She's going gang busters, has a facebook page, living very remotely on a lake resort property in Central CA Coast. She's making bank. I'll take her to lunch one day and pick her brain. One of the products is to reduce inflammation in joints. Her husband just had both knees replaced, but one was still popping. This product completely made this go away.

Keep you posted.

Meanwhile, I've been looking into becoming a VA to a national investment real estate professional as his transaction coordinator, and I won't have to give up working for my five star clients.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Signed a REFI with a Virtual Assistant yesterday -  Cheryl Elliott on 9/22/18 8:33am
 Re: Signed a REFI with a Virtual Assistant yesterday - ananotary on 9/22/18 10:13am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.