Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

How to find out if a signing co/ Title co. are out of bus.
Posted by Susan/CA of CA on 9/24/18 1:43pm Msg #598832
I remember in years past there was mention of putting up a list of signing companies that are out of business, closed their doors, gave up. I know in our current environment we are soon to see many, many companies close their doors. Hopefully they will pay their notaries before doing so, however, as we all know that isn't always the case. It will be helpful for all of us to know of each company who are in trouble (I suspect many already are). I know we have "signing central" however, do any of you have a suggestion on how to get immediate info on a company who's out of business? Thanks in Advance!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 How to find out if a signing co/ Title co. are out of bus. - Susan/CA on 9/24/18 1:43pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.