Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

First time of a different kind...Trusting....
Posted by Alz of CA on 9/28/18 8:06pm Msg #598965
The other day I was asked by a new attorney client, to notarize documents for two different clients. The appointments were to be an hour apart; however, the latter appointment was push back by an hour.

Upon my arrival to the second assignment, the attorney handed me a blank check that was signed by him with my business name listed on the “Pay To The Order Of” line. Mind you, there was also a yellow sticky/posted note with the amounts to be entered for both clients, in addition to a total. After walking into the conference room, he told me to put the yellow sticky/posted note on his assistance desk before I leave.

Needless to say, I was little speechless. Especially because I had only work with him once prior.

What do you professionals think about this?
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 First time of a different kind...Trusting.... - Alz on 9/28/18 8:06pm
 Wow! It's nice to get a check on the spot & just fill -  MW/VA on 9/28/18 8:15pm
 That attorney is a great reader of people. - Yoli/CA on 9/28/18 11:54pm
 Re: First time of a different kind...Trusting.... -  Cheryl Elliott on 9/29/18 9:12am
 Oh yes...he does know. His account was - Alz on 9/29/18 10:23pm
 Re: First time of a different kind...Trusting.... -  sparky/NM on 10/31/18 2:37pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.