Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR IDENTITY-PLEASE READ
Posted by  PegiT_MN of MN on 10/10/18 1:17pm Msg #599238
I was in the process of signing up with a new title company last night and it asked me to complete my profile and upload my credentials to their secure website. I completed the profile portion but decided against uploading my personal information as I have no idea who has access to this website and how secure it really is. Imagine my shock and horror when I went back to the website to search for my profile and saw that other notaries in my area had uploaded their personal information to this secure website (including full background checks and W-9s with their social security numbers) and it was all available for anyone to search and view.

The name of the title company is First Source Title Agency, Inc. and I am providing the link and the instructions for you to make sure your information is not there for the world to view.

1. https://www.firstsourcetitle.com/

2. Click on the middle tab Become a Vendor

3. Fill in the Search criteria and Click on Show Me Signing Agents

4. Find your profile and see if any of your credentials have been uploaded to their website.

5. If so, go into the update your profile portion and remove the attached documents which include your credentials.

Good luck!

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR IDENTITY-PLEASE READ -  PegiT_MN on 10/10/18 1:17pm
 Yikes! - BearPaw/CO on 10/10/18 2:20pm
 Re: Yikes! -  PegiT_MN on 10/10/18 2:42pm
 Re: IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR IDENTITY-PLEASE READ - Daffodil on 10/10/18 3:04pm
 I'M NOT SURE IF ANYONE EVER N*N*A BULLETINS -  Scriba/NM on 10/11/18 1:59am
 It should say "If Anyone Ever Reads" - Sorry 'bout that n/m -  Scriba/NM on 10/11/18 2:01am
 1 star company -  Cheryl Elliott on 10/11/18 6:13am
 oops...2 star...not much better than 1 star -  Cheryl Elliott on 10/11/18 6:39am
 Re: oops...2 star...not much better than 1 star -  Mindy/ on 10/11/18 9:48am
 Re: oops...2 star...not much better than 1 star - Cheryl/SC on 10/11/18 10:44am
 Re: oops...2 star...not much better than 1 star -  PegiT_MN on 10/11/18 11:02am
 Re: oops...2 star...not much better than 1 star -  Cheryl Elliott on 10/11/18 1:49pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.