Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Over use of I
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 10/18/18 4:58pm Msg #599568
You were right to ask for other's ideas. It is preferable to try to structure text that does not over use I.

There is a guru editor in our midst who can give you some ideas on how to avoid "I" so much.

My only suggestion is, because I am asked all the time, ARE YOU FIDELITY APPROVED.

On the very first line of your profile somewhere, I would put...

FIDELITY, TRID & NNA CERTIFIED LOAN SIGNING AGENT and your phone number.

These are the very most important bits of information a scheduler would be looking for and they should POP off the screen. They can read further if they want to...

Peggy, I would invest in a professional head shot since you're making bank right now. It will make all the difference in the world to people who are looking for a properly attired, professional to meet with their clients.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 I Could Really Use Your Opinions On My Newly Updated Profile -  PegiT_MN on 10/18/18 2:28pm
 Re: I Could Really Use Your Opinions On My Newly Updated Profile -  walthtz on 10/18/18 4:23pm
 If you could bullet the Licensing / Accreditation - NVLSlady/VA on 10/18/18 4:39pm
 Over use of I -  Cheryl Elliott on 10/18/18 4:58pm
 Agree and thought the Same on ALL points :>) n/m - NVLSlady/VA on 10/18/18 5:03pm
 I agree. I'm also curious about what "continuing education -  MW/VA on 10/19/18 11:36am
 Re: I Could Really Use Your Opinions On My Newly Updated Profile - JanetK_CA on 10/18/18 6:22pm
 Thank You Thank You Thank You! -  PegiT_MN on 10/18/18 9:57pm
 Re: I Could Really Use Your Opinions On My Newly Updated Profile -  Expeditor on 10/21/18 4:22pm
 Maybe update photo - Belinda/OR on 10/22/18 11:42am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.