Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: I have been the victim of hacking
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 10/22/18 5:41pm Msg #599667
OMG! That is terrible...another threat is any private loan docs not sent secured to upload could be a jeopardy, or they get into your download folder or trash bin, your printer for scans all of that.

So if they used your e-Bay to sell, what happens when the people do not get their product and they think you scammed them? I hope e-Bay has took care of all of that and refunded the money and has an open investigation. They should be able to tell from the IP address where that came from perhaps.
I think you have to change every password and check on your bank account very closely, this may just be the beginning.
Do you remember which link you clicked on to let them in?
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 I have been the victim of hacking's "triple play". In the - grapebed on 10/22/18 2:53pm
 Wow! You must be a high-profile person who they think -  MW/VA on 10/22/18 3:19pm
 Grrrr. It is scary! n/m - grapebed on 10/22/18 3:32pm
 Re: I have been the victim of hacking - MikeC/TX on 10/22/18 5:39pm
 Re: I have been the victim of hacking - Luckydog on 10/22/18 5:41pm
 I Am Very Sorry To Hear This Grapebed. -  PegiT_MN on 10/22/18 5:54pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.