Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Signing
Posted by  JanetK_CA of CA on 11/9/18 1:19am Msg #600152
I have just a couple more comments to add to those above. It's great that you've discovered this forum. Posting one message here won't get you anywhere, so I hope you come back to read the replies, because coming here regularly and reading the comments is a great learning opportunity. Also, I believe the archives of all message threads every posted here go back more than a decade and a half. They can be accessed via the orange Search button on the forum home page - and even via Google. Search a topic and you'll be amazed what you can find.

On a different topic, if you decide to get involved in the loan signing side of the business, unless you're currently working in a related field, or have done in the past, make sure you get plenty of training before you try to venture in. It's imperative that you first understand loan and real estate documents, and how the process works, before taking on that responsibility - and it goes way beyond notarizing.

As for Signing Central, which was mentioned above, if you're not a paid member, your access will be somewhat limited, but if you are, you may find info on how to apply to work with companies listed there. You'll also see the ratings by other forum members. I strongly recommend not working for any companies with less than 3 stars, as you very well may not get paid. There are lots of less than reputable people in our field (to put it kindly), so it's important to be careful about who you work for!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Signing - Helen Hunter on 11/8/18 7:38pm
 Re: Signing -  Jim/AL on 11/8/18 8:15pm
 Welcome to NR Helen. I'm going to try to clarify a few -  MW/VA on 11/8/18 8:42pm
 Re: Signing -  JanetK_CA on 11/9/18 1:19am
 Re: Signing -  Expeditor on 11/9/18 12:27pm
 To add to the above posts, Helen, when searching through SC -  Christine/OK on 11/9/18 11:13am
 Re: To add to the above posts, Helen, when searching through SC -  jojo_MN on 11/10/18 3:41pm
 Absolutely! When in SC, across the top of Comments field, -  Christine/OK on 11/11/18 7:51am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.