Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Notary Cloud - Village Capital - just received check
Posted by Kristen Murphy of OH on 2/12/19 2:33pm Msg #603120

Ironically, after chasing payment for so long and posting the above info for payment, I received a check today. No responses to any previous emails or voicemail, just a check today. I did verify with Tiffany that the check I received would still be good. The last four of the checking account on this one is 0742 if you get a check with the Notary Cloud company name on it. Wasn't sure from her email if future checks will have that name, Village Capital or Milestone Settlement (the name of the company she sent an email to asking them to pay me ASAP).
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Notary Cloud - Village Capital -new contact info for payment - Kristen Murphy on 2/12/19 2:04pm
 Re: Notary Cloud - Village Capital -new contact info for payment - Luckydog on 2/12/19 2:13pm
 Re: Notary Cloud - Village Capital - just received check - Kristen Murphy on 2/12/19 2:33pm
 Re: Notary Cloud - Village Capital - just received check - Luckydog on 2/12/19 2:36pm
 Re: Notary Cloud - Village Capital - just received check - Kristen Murphy on 2/12/19 3:01pm
 Sorry,confused you with Diann below, her's from October. n/m - Luckydog on 2/12/19 5:44pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.