Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

I Switched Over To Presentation Folders
Posted by  PegiT_MN of MN on 6/20/19 12:19pm Msg #607723
It's that time of year when they sell the presentation folders for super cheap in the school supply aisles and I stock up on those and use them for seller docs. I duplex like a book, put them in the folder, and attach my business card to the folder . . . just like the title companies do.

As far as sending back docs to title . . . I send them back in a manila file folder. When I receive a confirmation for a signing, I print out my confirmation and set up a manila folder with the name of the company hiring me on the top left, the name of the people I am meeting on the tab, the address where I am going in the middle of the file folder, and the day, date, and time of closing on the right side of the file folder. I keep those front and center on my desk so I know exactly who, when, where, and what I am doing for the day, week, etc. When I print out the docs, I place those in the manila folder, including their copy folder, and then I grab and go to the closings. When I come back home the signed papers stay in the manila folder and it gets shipped back to title. All the pages stay neat and clean and in their proper place tucked inside that folder. I buy a box of 100 folders at Office Depot for something like $8.99 per box. It was how I was taught when I worked in mortgages, in underwriting, and I see them in the title offices so I guess old habits die hard. Everyone has their own way or doing things, rubber bands, binder clips, etc., but I find it a great way to keep myself organized.

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Just discovered a deal at Sam's Club - Luckydog on 6/20/19 12:06pm
 Re: Just discovered a deal at Sam - Calnotary on 6/20/19 12:12pm
 Re: Just discovered a deal at Sam - Luckydog on 6/20/19 12:15pm
 I also purchase at Office Depot/Office Max with HC discount. -  MW/VA on 6/20/19 5:53pm
 I Switched Over To Presentation Folders -  PegiT_MN on 6/20/19 12:19pm
 Re: I Switched Over To Presentation Folders - Luckydog on 6/20/19 12:38pm
 Everyone Has Their System And What Works For Them -  PegiT_MN on 6/20/19 12:49pm
 Re: Everyone Has Their System And What Works For Them - Luckydog on 6/20/19 1:21pm
 Re: Just discovered a deal at Sam - Clem/CA on 6/20/19 12:46pm
 Re: Just discovered a deal at Sam - Luckydog on 6/20/19 1:22pm
 Re: Just discovered a deal at Sam -  canotaryhere on 6/20/19 9:13pm
 Re: Just discovered a deal at Sam - Susan/CA on 6/21/19 6:11pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.