Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

getting out of control, not a surprise newbies leave
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 6/23/19 8:33am Msg #607832
That is not advertising, it's merely mentioning a name of "something" in our business related field asking for opinions.

Geez, agree we are not in a censorshiped country, why are we always so scared to mention any companies names here? Those companies take nothing way from NR in the least, and nobody is advertising to to sell anyone on anything. Sometimes we need the code book to translate around here.
No wonder newbies don't stick around on NR. They are already confused as is looking for a place to go, and they come here, ask a question and get belittled for not looking it up, having to figure out code terms, yelled out for saying a name of a website or company or platform. Wow. Looking from the outside in, I wouldn't stay here either.

The Shoemakers a decade ago asked us not to discuss the N*A because apparently they were contacted by them and that is fine. I don't think that applies to every single website related to our business. We all respect this site, and we all respect the Shoemakers, but it falls apart if we cannot mention anything name place or things, even platforms. Nobody is telling anyone to leave, purchase from other places, just asking a question. jmo
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Signing sites - Kathy Ingraham on 6/21/19 11:00am
 Re: Signing sites worth paying for ... - Yoli/CA on 6/21/19 11:23am
 I agree with that list, but don't subscribe to XYZ in any -  MW/VA on 6/21/19 1:55pm
 Re: I agree with that list ... -  Ernest__CT on 6/21/19 5:08pm
 Well, We Do Have A Person Asking For Advice...... -  Scriba/NM on 6/22/19 1:00am
 Re: Well, We Do Have A Person Asking For Advice...... - Linda_H/FL on 6/22/19 7:41am
 getting out of control, not a surprise newbies leave - Luckydog on 6/23/19 8:33am
 You're Absolutely Correct Luckydog. No one is "advertising" -  Scriba/NM on 6/23/19 7:31pm
 NR is at the top of the list--not advertising for the other -  MW/VA on 6/22/19 9:38am
 Remove #4 Nothing in the last 5 years from them. n/m - Luckydog on 6/21/19 7:27pm
 Java site is worth being a member of -  Cheryl Elliott on 6/22/19 10:09am
 Re: Java site is worth being a member of - Luckydog on 6/22/19 12:50pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.