Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: My impression of DocuSign security
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 8/3/19 4:47pm Msg #609065
Most Trusted & Widely Used eSign. 200+ Million Users Can't Be Wrong.
docusign.com has been visited by 10K+ users in the past month
More than a dozen applications for electronic signature, document generation, contract lifecycle management, clickwrap agreements, guided forms, and more
Industry and department-specific solutions for financial services, real estate, banking, sales, HR, and procurement
350+ pre-built integrations with other applications, such as Salesforce, Microsoft, SAP, Google, Oracle, Box, and Workday
Award-winning APIs to allow you to connect and extend our solutions with tools you already use

Don't take my word for it. I guess you had a bad experience. It's not as simple as you make it seem. Maybe call them with concerns and see what precautions they take against what you described. jmo
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 My impression of DocuSign security -  VT_Syrup on 8/3/19 12:44pm
 What a surprise (not). - Lee/AR on 8/3/19 1:17pm
 Re: My impression of DocuSign security - Luckydog on 8/3/19 3:04pm
 Re: My impression of DocuSign security -  VT_Syrup on 8/3/19 3:42pm
 Re: My impression of DocuSign security -  VT_Syrup on 8/3/19 3:45pm
 Re: My impression of DocuSign security - Luckydog on 8/3/19 4:47pm
 Re: My impression of DocuSign security -  VT_Syrup on 8/3/19 5:57pm
 Re: My impression of DocuSign security - pleasantonCA on 8/4/19 12:20pm
 Single document application - NVLSlady/VA on 8/5/19 11:10am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.