Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Superior Signing Company
Posted by Denise Mentz of CA on 8/7/19 11:24am Msg #609171
Michele Couch from Superior Signing Company in Corona is a thief, not true to her word.
She offered me a signing some 30 miles away for $150. The borrower wasn't there, she said since it was far she'd pay me $100. I only received $75.
Another signing was a sellers package for $75, she paid me $50. She said the reason for that was that the loan didn't go through and escrow wouldn't pay her anything for it so she thought she was acting in good faith to pay me $50. I've bent over backwards for this company, to do signings on the spur of the moment as all of us notaries do if we want to work and make a living out of this career we have chosen. I only received these two payments 3 months after the fact, even after sending her numerous emails and texts messages that she owed me for these signings. Not someone I would work for in the future. Notaries beware.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Superior Signing Company - Denise Mentz on 8/7/19 11:24am
 Re: Superior Signing Company - Luckydog on 8/7/19 12:13pm
 Re: Superior Signing Company - pdl/cali on 8/7/19 2:34pm
 a lot of signing companies pay - notarydi/CA on 8/7/19 10:24pm
 Re: a lot of signing companies pay -  JanetK_CA on 8/7/19 10:35pm
 Re: Superior Signing Company -  Cheryl Elliott on 8/9/19 7:37am
 I get paid always - Luckydog on 8/9/19 10:15am
 Re: I get paid always -  ikando on 8/9/19 5:07pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.