Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: I learned that from you! :>)
Posted by  JanetK_CA of CA on 8/8/19 2:32pm Msg #609204
So true! Once in a while, though, they tell me it's not disclosed separately, but comes out of their fee. That's when the range is so useful.

I had one recently where I quoted my range and, after he gave me some of the specifics, I was willing to settle for mid-range. He suggested we just go with the top figure and of course I agreed! Turns out there were a few hiccups (e.g. more than 15 separate attachments, including some duplicates, title docs came in late, etc). Funny how those things bother me so much less when I'm being well compensated! Wink
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 fees for refinance and new purchases - Cindy Herring on 8/7/19 3:09pm
 Re: fees for refinance and new purchases - Luckydog on 8/7/19 6:09pm
 And remember '1 size does NOT fit all' pkg. size, distance, - Lee/AR on 8/7/19 7:27pm
 The devil is certainly in the variables... - Alz on 8/7/19 10:00pm
 Re: fees for refinance and new purchases -  JanetK_CA on 8/7/19 10:29pm
 my fees don't vary based on refi or purchase..... - notarydi/CA on 8/7/19 10:13pm
 Re: fees for refinance and new purchases - ananotary on 8/7/19 10:35pm
 I learned that from you! :>) -  JanetK_CA on 8/7/19 10:45pm
 Re: I learned that from you! :>) - ananotary on 8/8/19 7:48am
 And I Learned That From You ananotary! n/m -  PegiT_MN on 8/8/19 9:47am
 Re: I learned that from you! :>) -  JanetK_CA on 8/8/19 2:32pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.