Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

DO NOT work for N3 Notary.
Posted by Nicholas Kontgas of UT on 10/11/19 2:47pm Msg #611015
I just can't believe it.

I completed two back to back signings for N3 a few days ago. I have done several signings for them in the past. They advertise their i9 signings as being quick, ten minute appointments with no notarizations. And that's true. The actual pen-to-paper portion of the appointments only takes ten minutes. If you can get anyone to answer the phones.

The thing is, they require one of their reps to be on the phone with you while conducting the appointment. No problem, the two women that handle these calls are really nice. The problem is getting the rep on the line.

The first appointment took almost 40 minutes for someone to answer. It took another 15 minutes to get someone on the phone, and an 20 more minutes waiting for them to figure out a mistake on their end that was preventing me from being able to log in and complete the e-document signing.

Can you imagine how embarrassing it is to be there with the client sitting across from you in a noisy Starbucks (where the company prefers you do your appointments) just waiting to see if anyone will answer the phone or if the system will work?

Turns out the signer's name was recorded wrong in their system on the second one, and therefore I couldn't use her correct name.

The clients were polite enough, and we made friendly small talk while waiting. But, it was obvious that their frustration was mounting quickly. The signer for the first appointment was getting ready to leave by the time someone finally answered.

I went home and promptly scanned back the required documents. They sent out a ton of emails saying they didn't receive the documents. I thought "Ok. Maybe I messed up", and re-uploaded them. This was two days ago, and I am still receiving these notifications. I even emailed one of the non-sensitive documents on the advice of an N3 telephone representative (it is almost impossible to get in contact with). They emailed me several more times saying they didn't receive the documents.

They then informed me that they won't pay me, because they didn't receive all of the documents. The documents that I uploaded several times, called and asked about, and then emailed to them on the advice of their own reps.

They just sent me another email saying I need to give them one of the documents that I sent to them FOUR SEPARATE TIMES (including twice by email, and twice by portal upload) or they won't pay me.

All this on top of them paying LESS THAN HALF the standard rate offered by other companies for the exact same signings. The other companies even use SnapDocs instead of third-party websites, making it much easier and much more reliable to work with them.

I called to ask to be removed from their approved notary list, and the rep (who left me on hold for nearly thirty minutes) became very snarky and rude.

I'm an extremely forgiving person. I realize that things go wrong, and sometimes a little patience is deserved. So, I typically let these issues roll of my back and moved on. I have worked with numerous companies on various signings, and I always have good experiences and interactions with them. This is the first time I've had a terrible experience.

TLDR; I did two jobs for N3 Notary. They made me wait on hold for an outrageous length of time WITH THE CLIENT SITTING RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. They use an upload system that doesn't always record your uploads, then they threaten your pay for things that are not your mistakes. When you are lucky enough to get your calls to them answered, they tell you straight up that they won't take your calls, for the most part, only emails (which they often don't reply to). They pay less than half the rate that other companies pay for the exact same work.

In conclusion: DO NOT WORK FOR N3 NOTARY.

I feel bad for posting this, but it's beyond ridiculous.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 DO NOT work for N3 Notary. - Nicholas Kontgas on 10/11/19 2:47pm
 Re: DO NOT work for N3 Notary. - Nicholas Kontgas on 10/11/19 3:08pm
 Re: DO NOT work for N3 Notary. - Audralyn Odom on 10/11/19 3:18pm
 Re: DO NOT work for N3 Notary. - Luckydog on 10/11/19 3:22pm
 Re: DO NOT work for N3 Notary. - Nicholas Kontgas on 10/11/19 10:53pm
 Learn to use Signing Central (SC)! -  JanetK_CA on 10/11/19 7:09pm
 Re: Learn to use Signing Central (SC)! - Nicholas Kontgas on 10/11/19 10:56pm
 Re: Learn to use Signing Central (SC)! - Luckydog on 10/12/19 10:09am
 Re: Learn to use Signing Central (SC)! - Nicholas Kontgas on 10/12/19 5:05pm
 "I just can't believe it."--You can believe it! That co. -  MW/VA on 10/11/19 8:27pm
 Re: DO NOT work for N3 Notary. - dtrinker on 10/11/19 8:35pm
 Re: DO NOT work for N3 Notary. - Nicholas Kontgas on 10/11/19 10:57pm
 Re: DO NOT work for N3 Notary. - shooterclay on 10/11/19 8:48pm
 Re: DO NOT work for N3 Notary. - Nicholas Kontgas on 10/11/19 10:58pm
 I hope you wise up. The worst cos. & lowballers will -  MW/VA on 10/13/19 8:13pm
 Re: I hope you wise up. The worst cos. & lowballers will - Nicholas Kontgas on 10/14/19 11:15am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.