Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Matt Miller, I support you! I hope more notaries will see
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 11/17/19 9:42am Msg #612435
the merit in fighting RON. We have more than 168,000 notaries in CA. If everyone gave $5, it would go a long way toward the challenge of defeating this proposed legislation. But most notaries will not.

Please consider helping Matt with his expenses. Gas alone driving to Sacramento from SF is a huge expense. So far, only 25 people have donated. Let's show Matt our support for his important work in our behalf.

Join the challenge, help Matt fight AB199. Don't let big business giants rule over our NPPI and our fees.

gogetfunding.com
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Matt Miller, I support you! I hope more notaries will see -  Cheryl Elliott on 11/17/19 9:42am
 Clickable link to help fund here: - Lee/AR on 11/17/19 11:38am
 And remember, name and donation amount can be anonymous. n/m -  JanetK_CA on 11/17/19 2:36pm
 Re: Thank you! -  Matt Miller on 11/17/19 9:26pm
 Re: Thank you! -  Claudine Osborne on 11/18/19 8:46pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.