Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

I have to share this! It's priceless.
Posted by  Eve/VA of VA on 11/17/19 6:08pm Msg #612442
Sometimes, I'm cc'd on group emails between TC and LO, etc. re getting the loan package ready for closing. It just clogs up my emails, but whatever. This whole thing was a mess - they were now on their third try at this package because no one was looking this stuff over. (On the second package, I pointed out that the loan amount on the Note didn't match the loan amount on the CD. No big deal, right?)

Anyway, one of the participants sends out an email to 6 people, myself included, stating: "The notary thought the closing was at 7 AM this morning instead of 7 PM last night! We have to redo the documents! What a mess!"

I hesitated for about a nano second and decided I didn't care if I ever heard from this company again and responded to the group.

Reply to All: "Excuse me. I am the notary signing agent that has been handling this signing. I was copied on this email. I did not get the times mixed up. The documents were too late and I had to leave for another appointment. I was clear about my deadline up front."

Hilarious! And, no, i didn't receive nary a reply.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 I have to share this! It's priceless. -  Eve/VA on 11/17/19 6:08pm
 Hilarious! It just goes to show you that -  Cheryl Elliott on 11/17/19 6:16pm
 Good for you for standing up & not letting them blame the -  MW/VA on 11/18/19 7:43am
 That's taking nsa scapegoating to a new level. - NVLSlady/VA on 11/18/19 12:55pm
 Re: I have to share this! It - Linda_H/FL on 11/18/19 5:01pm
 Yes, that's right. Just a mess. n/m -  Eve/VA on 11/18/19 8:52pm
 Re: I have to share this! It - Luckydog on 11/19/19 5:52pm
 We have to laugh don't we? Or go crazy. n/m -  Eve/VA on 11/20/19 4:16am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.