Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: I have to share this! It
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 11/19/19 5:52pm Msg #612524
This made me laugh. I had a closing last week where we had to get the LO and the title company involved. The title company told my borrower one thing and then when on the phone to the LO said " ____ the notary" said this...totally out of any ballpark of anything that anyone including title came up with, so I quickly said "___The Notary didn't say that" lol Oh my gosh, these people get so confused and think that if they throw my name out there is means something. Yeah, it means I suggestedly said something I never did and could have horrible ramifications for me. Geez, these people. It makes you wonder what they say after we leave, lol.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 I have to share this! It's priceless. -  Eve/VA on 11/17/19 6:08pm
 Hilarious! It just goes to show you that -  Cheryl Elliott on 11/17/19 6:16pm
 Good for you for standing up & not letting them blame the -  MW/VA on 11/18/19 7:43am
 That's taking nsa scapegoating to a new level. - NVLSlady/VA on 11/18/19 12:55pm
 Re: I have to share this! It - Linda_H/FL on 11/18/19 5:01pm
 Yes, that's right. Just a mess. n/m -  Eve/VA on 11/18/19 8:52pm
 Re: I have to share this! It - Luckydog on 11/19/19 5:52pm
 We have to laugh don't we? Or go crazy. n/m -  Eve/VA on 11/20/19 4:16am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.