Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

I think someone forgot to push the "send" button
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 11/20/19 7:07am Msg #612536
Last night I aborted a signing for lack of docs, paper and hybrid esign docs. I accepted the signing earlier in the day for 8:30pm (this is my PJ hour) last night. I got all the signals. Appointment reminder. On time. Still, no docs. Called for hours on three different 800 hotlines. No response.

I struggled with this assignment for hours. Borrowers finally contacted me and said they thought they had the documents, but it turned out all they had was the CD.

We aborted the signing because no documents were uploaded to the portal for hybrid signing or to print. The borrower is very concerned since his rate lock expired yesterday.

My email to title this morning: Can someone please call borrowers and tell them what happened to their docs? And is this going to cost them their rate lock?

What happened? Did they throw the cat out, turn out the lights and forget to hit the "send" button?

Has any one else had this experience? In any case it would have been nice to have a courtesy call that the appointment cancelled for lack of final docs from lender.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 I think someone forgot to push the "send" button -  Cheryl Elliott on 11/20/19 7:07am
 Re: I think someone forgot to push the "send" button - Signerbill on 11/20/19 9:02am
 Re: I think someone forgot to push the "send" button -  Mindy/ on 11/20/19 9:53am
 Re: I think someone forgot to push the "send" button - SC/CA on 11/20/19 11:04am
 Re: I think someone forgot to push the "send" button - Haroon Anwarzai on 11/20/19 12:57pm
 THIS IS BEING ADDRESSED, says scheduling coordinator via -  Cheryl Elliott on 11/20/19 5:19pm
 Re: I think someone forgot to push the "send" button -  Eve/VA on 12/3/19 9:20am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.