Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Is something better than nothing? Revenue vs. Profit.
Posted by jnew of WI on 11/20/19 1:49pm Msg #612562
Pricing correctly is great, as far as that goes. The challenge in my area is preserving the traditional price levels I have had over the last 12 years. The problem for me is the saturation of NSAs in my area and the willingness of these NSAs to accept any amount in order to book signings. No signing service will offer my fee if so many others are willing to work at a lower rate. The market just suffers with lower opportunities and less offers for experienced NSAs. It is nice if you can tell a customer that you refuse to go below a certain price level, but the reality is that most of the work is for less and you have to decide if you take it or refuse it. It is a tough decision, since if you refuse you are certain to have no profit at all. You can't fight the law of supply and demand. An increase in the supply of notaries without an increase in the demand for their services will result in the lowering of price. If anyone out there has a way to counteract this trend, I would sure like to hear that secret.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Is something better than nothing? Revenue vs. Profit. - JanetK_CA on 11/19/19 8:45pm
 Re: Is something better than nothing? Revenue vs. Profit. - jnew on 11/20/19 1:49pm
 Re: Is something better than nothing? Revenue vs. Profit. - NK_UT on 11/20/19 6:47pm
 Re: Is something better than nothing? Revenue vs. Profit. -  Cheryl Elliott on 11/20/19 6:50pm
 Re: Is something better than nothing? Revenue vs. Profit. - NK_UT on 11/20/19 6:52pm
 Dance with the devil - NVLSlady/VA on 11/20/19 7:48pm
 Re: Dance with the devil - NVLSlady/VA on 11/20/19 7:57pm
 Re: Is something better than nothing? Revenue vs. Profit. -  JanetK_CA on 11/21/19 8:40pm
 Re: Is something better than nothing? Revenue vs. Profit. - ananotary on 11/21/19 8:41am
 Not a side hustle - NVLSlady/VA on 11/22/19 1:37pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.