Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

I’m the New Fish that got caught in the Notary Trap, lol.
Posted by Blue/CA of CA on 11/23/19 1:57pm Msg #612740
Okay, sorry for the lengthy message.
I just got my commission in Southern California. I took the class 2 months ago. I have my new business license and formed a D/B/A. Although I haven’t work for the last 8 years, I have 18+ years experience in residential and commercial lending. I also dabbled in new construction title and escrow.

With all of that being said, I’m smart enough to know that I don’t want to jump right in and start doing loan signings. So, I am reading, reading, and reading while taking notes. (The new y thread here is from 2005) My plan is to learn to notarize all kinds of docs for different situations. (POAs, wills, DMV docs, and all sorts of affidavits for doctors’ offices, nursing homes, police stations, etc).

Finally, my issue: I see a lot of information for loan signing agents, but not much for general notary work. So far, the databases I checked are mostly for signing agents. Does anyone have any suggestions as to where I can find notary databases that discuss general notary work?

Being in California, I really want to practice the notary rules and build a customer base. I want to have something to fall back on when times are slow with loan closings (after I become a LSA).

Thank you!!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 I’m the New Fish that got caught in the Notary Trap, lol. - Blue/CA on 11/23/19 1:57pm
 Re: I’m the New Fish that got caught in the Notary Trap, lol. - Lee/AR on 11/23/19 2:48pm
 Re: I’m the New Fish that got caught in the Notary Trap, lol. - Blue/CA on 11/23/19 3:20pm
 Re: I’m the New Fish that got caught in the Notary Trap, lol. -  Cheryl Elliott on 11/24/19 8:10am
 Re: I’m the New Fish that got caught in the Notary Trap, lol. - Blue/CA on 11/24/19 11:40am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.