Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

To the Newbies
Posted by CA_Notary of CA on 6/23/04 12:53pm Msg #3399
It seems like there are a lot of new notaries in here lately and they seem to be posting questions that have been answered in numerous discussions before.

If you're new to this group PLEASE go back and read through the old messages. You'll find that a lot of your questions have already been answered, and you'll find a lot of other useful information that you wouldn't even think to ask. If you post the umpteenth thread about "how much should I charge", you might find yourself with no responses because people in here are sick of responding to it, yet the answers are here already if you just look for them.

And if you're new and posting questions like "do I need to keep a journal?" or "what parts of my loan signing instruction book can I skip" do us all a favor and get out of the loan signing biz. If you don't know the answer to something as basic as whether you need to keep a journal or not, just from getting your notary comission, then you are NOT going to be able to handle the learning curve that comes along with loan signings. We already have enough crappy notaries in the industry, we don't need any more.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 To the Newbies - CA_Notary on 6/23/04 12:53pm
 Re: To the Newbies - Newbie_CA on 6/23/04 3:49pm
 Re: To the Newbies - Irma on 6/23/04 8:31pm
 Re: To the Newbies - CA_Notary on 6/24/04 2:37pm
 Re: Jane the Ignorant Slut! - HisIntriguedHughness on 6/24/04 2:47pm
 Re: Jane the Ignorant Slut! - CA_Notary on 6/24/04 2:53pm
 A licensed real estate agent ... - CarolynCO on 6/24/04 7:17pm
 How about some civility and professionalism -  HisHughness on 6/24/04 7:45pm
 Re: To the Newbies - HisHughness on 6/23/04 9:16pm
 Re: To the Newbies - redonthehead on 6/23/04 11:51pm
 Re: To the Newbies-ditto Redonthehead n/m - Stephanie on 6/23/04 11:55pm
 Re: To the Newbies-ditto Redonthehead n/m - EP_Virginia on 6/24/04 1:01pm
 Re: To the Newbies-ditto Redonthehead n/m - CA_Notary on 6/24/04 2:15pm
 Re: To the Newbies-ditto Redonthehead n/m - Anonymous on 6/24/04 7:11pm
 Re: To the Newbies - Anonymous on 6/24/04 3:59pm
 Re: To the Newbies -- you left off a category - HisHughness on 6/24/04 6:11pm
 He/She/It Suggested Broad "Categories"... - Dennis D Broadbooks on 6/24/04 7:54pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.