Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: To the Newbies
Posted by CA_Notary of CA on 6/24/04 2:37pm Msg #3464
I am hardly the only person on this board to take issue with your recent postings. The fact is, you didn't even pay enough attention during your testing to become a notary to know whether or not you need to keep a journal in your state. Then you asked what shortcuts you can take because you didn't want to have to read the entire book that teaches you how to do loan signings.

Based on how you've presented yourself so far, I'd say that you are going to fail miserably as a loan signing agent unless you take the learning process a LOT more seriously. If it's rude to point that out, fine, then I'm rude. This forum is about helping each other become better at our jobs. It is a lot more helpful for us to point this out to you now so you can change your attitude and possibly be successful as a loan signing agent, then it is for us to simply say "yes, your state requires that you keep a journal" or "read pages 63-96".

I don't come to this group to give or receive warm fuzzies. I come to read the information, learn a few things, and share my own knowledge if I can. If people are going to take my directness as rudeness, there's nothing I can do about it, nor do I really care. It's not like I start my responses with "Jane, you ignorant slut"!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 To the Newbies - CA_Notary on 6/23/04 12:53pm
 Re: To the Newbies - Newbie_CA on 6/23/04 3:49pm
 Re: To the Newbies - Irma on 6/23/04 8:31pm
 Re: To the Newbies - CA_Notary on 6/24/04 2:37pm
 Re: Jane the Ignorant Slut! - HisIntriguedHughness on 6/24/04 2:47pm
 Re: Jane the Ignorant Slut! - CA_Notary on 6/24/04 2:53pm
 A licensed real estate agent ... - CarolynCO on 6/24/04 7:17pm
 How about some civility and professionalism -  HisHughness on 6/24/04 7:45pm
 Re: To the Newbies - HisHughness on 6/23/04 9:16pm
 Re: To the Newbies - redonthehead on 6/23/04 11:51pm
 Re: To the Newbies-ditto Redonthehead n/m - Stephanie on 6/23/04 11:55pm
 Re: To the Newbies-ditto Redonthehead n/m - EP_Virginia on 6/24/04 1:01pm
 Re: To the Newbies-ditto Redonthehead n/m - CA_Notary on 6/24/04 2:15pm
 Re: To the Newbies-ditto Redonthehead n/m - Anonymous on 6/24/04 7:11pm
 Re: To the Newbies - Anonymous on 6/24/04 3:59pm
 Re: To the Newbies -- you left off a category - HisHughness on 6/24/04 6:11pm
 He/She/It Suggested Broad "Categories"... - Dennis D Broadbooks on 6/24/04 7:54pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.