Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: To CA notaries, ? re: timing for BGC for commission renewal
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 3/27/24 9:52am Msg #648086
I received an email within 24 hours that my BGC would be forthcoming in the next day or so. You know how we're always getting the rush 90 days ahead of expiration of current one to renew, shoring up the year by a quarter each time.

Mine is easy...no relocation, no name change, no events. Like you. I would contact the BGC company which XYZ outsources to and find out what happened to their confirmation that it was completed.

Once the SOS lost my fingerprints, and another time I had another issue. I would have to research. It's in DW Forum here somewhere.

Best of luck, it can be so aggravating.

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 To CA notaries, ? re: timing for BGC for commission renewal - JanetK_CA on 3/26/24 10:20pm
 Re: To CA notaries, ? re: timing for BGC for commission renewal -  Cheryl Elliott on 3/26/24 11:58pm
 Re: To CA notaries, ? re: timing for BGC for commission renewal -  JanetK_CA on 3/27/24 12:40am
 Re: To CA notaries, ? re: timing for BGC for commission renewal -  Cheryl Elliott on 3/27/24 9:52am
 Re: To CA notaries, ? re: timing for BGC for commission renewal - SteveS/CA on 3/27/24 9:29am
 Re: To CA notaries, ? re: timing for BGC for commission renewal - pdl/cali on 3/27/24 1:40pm
 Re: To CA notaries, ? re: timing for BGC for commission renewal -  JanetK_CA on 3/27/24 10:34pm
 Re: To CA notaries, ? re: timing for BGC for commission renewal -  Cheryl Elliott on 3/28/24 10:04am
 Re: To CA notaries, ? re: timing for BGC for commission renewal -  Yoli/CA on 3/29/24 9:49am
 Re: To CA notaries, ? re: timing for BGC for commission renewal -  Cheryl Elliott on 3/29/24 5:30pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.