Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Current conditions
Posted by NVLSlady/MD of MD on 4/8/24 6:10pm Msg #648202
Admittedly I have grown an "out of touch" mentality about market conditions; that said, I appreciate a thoughtful forum to discuss different aspects of an industry in which I was formally familiar - if not immersed in.

Interesting viewpoints for sure. I am thankful for my cushy mortgage (albeit "staggering debt load") and am thoroughly enjoying home ownership (less stressful than when I owned in previous years). Qualifying again would have been extremely unlikely at today's rates. I cannot imagine even five years of rent in the DMV. In my case, shelling out half of my home's cost for a sub par quality of life sounds Awful! 😞. Rent stabilization could keep would be buyers from rushing into anything. Good counseling is also key.

I've enjoyed learning from the "experts" here and will drop in from time to time to refresh my knowledge banks.
Hope everyone has a great spring/summer!

P.S. Posting in old thread since I'm irrelevant and lovin' it :⁠-&#8288Wink
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Great assessment of how to view current RE market conditions - JanetK_CA on 4/1/24 7:19pm
 Re: Great assessment of how to view current RE market conditions - Dale Line on 4/1/24 7:42pm
 An alternate point of view - Bear900/CA on 4/2/24 10:41am
 Re: Great assessment of how to view current RE market conditions -  Cheryl Elliott on 4/2/24 10:43am
 Current conditions - NVLSlady/MD on 4/8/24 6:10pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.