Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Contacting Escrow for Payments
Posted by  MonicaFL of FL on 6/7/08 9:50am Msg #250362
Well, I have a title/escrow company who owes me from a closing performed on April 17th! Won't mention their name right now but they are located in South Florida. I have contacted them on several occasions and am always told - I don't understand - we always pay when the loan closes. And, yes, the loan did close and I did the closing - I even went an extra step for them when they called and asked me if I had dropped the package yet ( i was really just heading out the door to do so) and they asked me to open it up and fax the lender certain pages because the lock expired that day and if they didn't have those papers to begin processing the loan, it would have to be redone. I did this (with an approved extra fee of course) - and I still can't get paid. If I don't get paid by next week, I guess I will take some other action - not sure which I will do, but I don't like to be put off by supposedly "reputable" title companies - especially when I know they got there money.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Contacting Escrow for Payments -  Cheryl Anderson on 6/7/08 12:09am
 Re: Contacting Escrow for Payments -  101livescan on 6/7/08 12:18am
 Re: Contacting Escrow for Payments - CopperheadVA on 6/7/08 5:43am
 You'll probably need file and loan numbers -  Sharon Taylor on 6/7/08 6:25am
 Re: You'll probably need file and loan numbers - more -  Sharon Taylor on 6/7/08 6:28am
 Re: Contacting Escrow for Payments - nolanotary on 6/7/08 7:02am
 Re: Contacting Escrow for Payments -  PAW on 6/7/08 7:54am
 Re: Contacting Escrow for Payments -  101livescan on 6/7/08 9:36am
 Re: Contacting Escrow for Payments -  MonicaFL on 6/7/08 9:50am
 Re: Contacting Escrow for Payments - CopperheadVA on 6/7/08 10:06am
 Re: Contacting Escrow for Payments -  GWest on 6/7/08 11:18am
 Re: Contacting Escrow for Payments -  Cheryl Anderson on 6/7/08 1:11pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.