Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Does anyone have a link to video of what he actually said?
Posted by Moneyman/TX of TX on 9/5/18 11:16pm Msg #71993
I have seen the links on FB that show the far left media (e.g. MSNBC and the like) had no problem with the word "monkey", and the many variations of the word, until they could claim what appears to be, at least on the surface, a total BS race card nonsense mountain out of absolutely nothing attack against a Republican candidate.

Because this appears to be one of those fake outrage, let's see if we can get some traction and start some racial BS sort of thing, I haven't tried beyond a few searches which didn't produce the actual video to hear his comments in actual context without any partisan bias.

Before anyone misunderstands and gets upset, I know full well that both parties pull similar partisan BS around election times (and that goes for their respective "media" mouthpieces). After 8 years of having people who cannot defend their own supposed beliefs or the actions of Obama that they claim to support that ANYONE who dares to disagreed with Obama, the Dems, or his policies and/or actions attempt to shut down any reasonable political discussions or debates with the false cry of "you are a racist" rather than holding a decent conversation, I just can't take anything any "news" org or politician says when it comes to claiming this type of thing about anyone else without hearing the actual comments IN CONTEXT for myself. So if anyone has a link to the video of what the guy actually said, I would greatly appreciate it if you would post it. TIA
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 Race card n/m - bagger on 8/30/18 2:27pm
 Re: Race card - bagger on 8/30/18 2:33pm
 Re: Race card - MikeC/TX on 8/30/18 6:58pm
 Does anyone have a link to video of what he actually said? - Moneyman/TX on 9/5/18 11:16pm
 Re: Does anyone have a link to video of what he actually said? - bagger on 9/6/18 2:14pm
 Thank you for the link. My opinion: It's fake outrage n/m - Moneyman/TX on 9/21/18 1:57am
 Re: Thank you for the link. My opinion: It - bagger on 9/21/18 11:53am
 Re: Thank you for the link. My opinion: It - MikeC/TX on 9/21/18 4:43pm
 Re: Thank you for the link. My opinion: It - bagger on 9/22/18 8:00am
 Re: Thank you for the link. My opinion: It - MikeC/TX on 9/23/18 6:38pm
 Re: Thank you for the link. My opinion: It - bagger on 9/25/18 7:59am
 Re: Thank you for the link. My opinion: It - bagger on 9/25/18 2:13pm
 It is a common phrase. No control over others looking to be - Moneyman/TX on 10/3/18 11:26pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.