Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: For the climate change deniars
Posted by Lee/AR of AR on 1/19/17 10:28pm Msg #69266
Appropo to nothing really...just was watching a series on, well, just everything. Climate has changed many times in the earth's long history. If you take 'time' from the Big Bang to the present and condense it into ONE year...man has been on earth for the last 14 seconds on Dec. 31st. Not denying climate change; nor that man is a contributing factor--just saying I don't think man is completely responsible...lots of things contributed to climate change when man wasn't here. Volcanos erupted, hurricanes, tornados, etc., lands separated and came together, it was hot, then it was cold, then it warmed up again....been going on for tens of millions of years and--we weren't here. Is that a good reason for complacency? No. But I really don't think anything we are capable of 'correcting' is going to make a big difference in the long run. The only constant in the whole universe is 'change'. It's inevitable.
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 For the climate change deniars - MikeC/TX on 1/19/17 6:44pm
 Re: For the climate change deniars - Lee/AR on 1/19/17 10:28pm
 Right on Lee -  bagger on 1/20/17 8:19am
 So China's air pollution is not affecting our climate at -  C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 1/20/17 12:41pm
 Re: So China -  bagger on 1/20/17 12:51pm
 I believe in God and Christ as our savior...however, -  C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 1/20/17 1:54pm
 Re: I believe in God and Christ as our savior...however, -  bagger on 1/21/17 2:24pm
 Re: For the climate change deniars - MikeC/TX on 1/21/17 5:12pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.