Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: UPDATE: Limbaugh quietly evacuates Palm Beach
Posted by MikeC/TX of TX on 9/9/17 7:10pm Msg #70934
Not everyone obeys evacuation orders, and if Limbaugh truly believed this was a hoax, he would have stayed. The evacuation order probably explains why he said it was not legally possible for him to broadcast on Friday, but it doesn't explain why he DIDN'T say he was bugging out or urge his listeners in the evacuation zones to do the same - he left them with the idea that this was all a hoax.

And I wouldn't listen to Limbaugh if you held a gun to my head - I'm relying on news reports and transcripts.
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 Rush Limbaugh suggests that Hurricane Irma is just hype - MikeC/TX on 9/6/17 5:31pm
 Re: Rush Limbaugh suggests that Hurricane Irma is just hype -  Cari on 9/8/17 6:24am
 Re: Rush Limbaugh suggests that Hurricane Irma is just hype - FGX/NJ on 9/8/17 8:21am
 UPDATE: Limbaugh quietly evacuates Palm Beach - MikeC/TX on 9/8/17 3:33pm
 Re: UPDATE: Limbaugh quietly evacuates Palm Beach - FGX/NJ on 9/8/17 6:31pm
 Re: UPDATE: Limbaugh quietly evacuates Palm Beach - MikeC/TX on 9/8/17 7:27pm
 Re: UPDATE: Limbaugh quietly evacuates Palm Beach - FGX/NJ on 9/9/17 1:03pm
 Re: UPDATE: Limbaugh quietly evacuates Palm Beach - MikeC/TX on 9/9/17 7:10pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.