Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: Trump and the Dems
Posted by MikeC/TX of TX on 9/16/17 7:09pm Msg #70970
"Some Emperor, who has no control over his own party."

The second part is true, and very odd since the party he claims to be a part of controls all three branches of government. I think it's fairly obvious that he's not a conservative and probably not a Republican - he's just Trump, who says and does whatever is best for Trump. I think his base is finally starting to learn that.

It's all about him and all about making money. WAPO had an article yesterday showing an invoice for a government official's stay at Mar-a-Lago - two nights at "rack rate" (i.e., no discount at all), over $1000, charged to the taxpayers and into Trump's pockets. The Secret Sevice has already blown through their budget for the year due to things like over $30K in golf cart rentals that went directly into Trump's pockets, and you know they are paying for the rooms they have to stay in.

Trump sees the government as his personal piggy bank. He was, according to many sources, barely a billionaire before he was elected. If this nonsense is allowed to continue, he will be a multi-billionaire by the time he leaves office. So in that sense, he is the Emperor.
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 Trump and the Dems - MikeC/TX on 9/14/17 7:26pm
 Re: Trump and the Dems - FGX/NJ on 9/15/17 6:54am
 Re: Trump and the Dems - MikeC/TX on 9/15/17 6:14pm
 Re: Trump and the Dems - FGX/NJ on 9/15/17 6:38pm
 Re: Trump and the Dems - MikeC/TX on 9/15/17 7:49pm
 Re: Trump and the Dems - FGX/NJ on 9/16/17 6:34am
 Re: Trump and the Dems - MikeC/TX on 9/16/17 4:53pm
 Re: Trump and the Dems - FGX/NJ on 9/16/17 6:09pm
 Re: Trump and the Dems - MikeC/TX on 9/16/17 7:09pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.