Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re GA legislature getting all in an uproar over Delta...
Posted by BearPaw/CO of CO on 3/3/18 4:58pm Msg #71499
... why was Delta giving NRA members ticket discounts anyway? Why not members of the NNA or members of the PTA? Seems really unfair. And for Delta to bow out of the NRA/2nd amendment foolishness now ...they should have done it long ago ... or not even started in the first place. And why did Georgia give Delta big tax breaks to begin with?? Delta can more than afford to pay its fair share of taxes. I'm sick of all these corporate giveaways.

And if that isn't bad enough, GA is also an attorney only state, in that notaries cannot witness loan doc signatures. Paleeze. I think we know what that's all about: Attorneys getting the big money stranglehold on borrowers thanks to all the attorneys who are state legislators voting their pocketbooks, not the little guys'. And don't be fooled by their phony defense of only attorneys can effectively protect property owners from fraud. Not that long ago, GA was the No. 1 mortgage fraud state in the union and probably is in the top 10 as we speak (tho I'd have to research that part now.)

Georgia sucks. Whatsa matter with GA voters?
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 Re GA legislature getting all in an uproar over Delta... - BearPaw/CO on 3/3/18 4:58pm
 According to FTC report, FL first, GA 2nd in mortgage fraud n/m - BearPaw/CO on 3/3/18 5:12pm
 Re: Re GA legislature getting all in an uproar over Delta... - MikeC/TX on 3/3/18 10:33pm
 And the DLS mayor is just as wrong as GA officials n/m - Moneyman/TX on 3/31/18 11:45am
 Called Cross Promotion - Moneyman/TX on 3/5/18 3:02pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.