Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

I thought he went there to support a candidate?
Posted by MikeC/TX of TX on 3/11/18 4:49pm Msg #71539
Rick Saccone just got the Luther Strange treatment. Rather than talk up the candidate at Saccone's own election rally, Trump spent most of his time either bragging about the 2016 election yet again or insulting people he doesn't like; by the time he finally mentioned Saccone, it was almost as an afterthought. He pulled the same nonsense at a rally for Luther Strange, and Strange went on to lose the primary to Roy Moore.

Trump pointed to Saccone's opponent's record on guns and abortion - either not knowing or not caring that Conor Lamb has never run for or held public office before, so he has no record to look at. Lamb, a former Marine and former prosecutor, is currently up by 4 points in a district that Trump won by 20 - was this all supposed to help Saccone win a tight race, or just stroke the massive Trump ego?

PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 'Keep America Great!' 2020 n/m - FGX/NJ on 3/11/18 2:09pm
 Documentary - The Confidence Man -  janCA on 3/11/18 3:22pm
 Re: Documentary - The Confidence Man - MikeC/TX on 3/11/18 6:27pm
 I thought he went there to support a candidate? - MikeC/TX on 3/11/18 4:49pm
 Re: I thought he went there to support a candidate? - FGX/NJ on 3/12/18 9:38am
 Re: I thought he went there to support a candidate? - MikeC/TX on 3/12/18 7:37pm
 Re: I thought he went there to support a candidate? - FGX/NJ on 3/14/18 6:20pm
 Re: I thought he went there to support a candidate? - MikeC/TX on 3/14/18 7:12pm
 OMG n/m - bagger on 3/15/18 4:51am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.