Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: Documentary - The Confidence Man
Posted by MikeC/TX of TX on 3/11/18 6:27pm Msg #71540
Thanks for sharing this. I just watched it; most of it I already about knew having lived the]rough the Trump era in NYC, but there was some stuff I hadn't seen before, especially related to Trump University.

One thing I was surprised to see was that although the documentary says Trump lost his lawsuit against author Tim O'Brien, it did not say that during the deposition of that lawsuit Trump was caught lying over 30 times. This is why his lawyers don't want him to talk to Mueller - he is incapable of keeping his story straight.

As far as your dare - he won't watch it, nor will any other Trumpanzee. To them, it's all fake news. Doesn't fit in their reality bubble, so it must be rejected, even though the facts are verifiable. God forbid we open our minds to factual information that conflicts with the way we view the world.

PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 'Keep America Great!' 2020 n/m - FGX/NJ on 3/11/18 2:09pm
 Documentary - The Confidence Man -  janCA on 3/11/18 3:22pm
 Re: Documentary - The Confidence Man - MikeC/TX on 3/11/18 6:27pm
 I thought he went there to support a candidate? - MikeC/TX on 3/11/18 4:49pm
 Re: I thought he went there to support a candidate? - FGX/NJ on 3/12/18 9:38am
 Re: I thought he went there to support a candidate? - MikeC/TX on 3/12/18 7:37pm
 Re: I thought he went there to support a candidate? - FGX/NJ on 3/14/18 6:20pm
 Re: I thought he went there to support a candidate? - MikeC/TX on 3/14/18 7:12pm
 OMG n/m - bagger on 3/15/18 4:51am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.