Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Mike, you obviously didn't even read the press articles link
Posted by Moneyman/TX of TX on 11/16/18 11:02pmMsg #72177
... This did happen in Texas and the TX Democratic Party admitted that they sent voter registration forms to non-citizens and other people not legally eligible to vote, as well as to dead people, with the one box that confirms that the person registering to vote IS legally eligible to vote. This is a fact. And YES, the local officials of the areas that the Democratic Party sent out those voter registration mailers to reported that they were able to reject some that were sent in by people not legally able to vote, but they admit that they could not be sure that they were able to stop all of them.

Your reply about the video is exactly what I meant about someone dismissing the actual true information because of the messenger alone.

No voter fraud? Tell that to the person sentenced to 8 years for illegally voting, or the multiple people recently charged in TX (inc. several TX Dem party people who openly admitted that they committed voter frau, or voting multiple times in the same election, or actually changing elderly voters votes under the guise of "helping them fill out their ballots" ). Several have already either been found guilty or plead guilty. I pointed out the lady with the 8 yr sentence in the OP.

Your reply, and specifically not looking at the additionally provided links in order to have actual information to reference for your reply, is the exact kind of reply I asked if we could avoid in order to have a real conversation. I recall a recent post/reply of yours regarding just how polarized and partisan (my side is right 100% of the time and yours is the devil incarnate & wrong 100% of the time) everyone has become and your disapproval of such. Honestly, I was hoping for more than that sort of reaction from you on this topic.

The very fact that you don't know what the linked articles are about is proof that the subject did not receive the type of non-partisan media coverage it should have.

Also, you might want to research the DMV worker in Houston several years ago who was finally caught with thousands of fake TX DL's for illegal aliens using real TX DL materials -- i.e. can't tell the fakes from the real because it was all the same official materials used to produce. They didn't catch her with all the ones she had already provided to other illegal aliens for a long time before she was caught. So the argument that illegal aliens "can't prove they are citizens" goes out the window when you actually research the real issues.

RE: your "voter suppression" lines, Please see, and respond, to my OP below this thread, that is the proper one to discuss that specific issue.

Sorry, but I have to add, once again, the actual topic of my OP should have bipartisan outrage, hell even just regular citizen outrage, but it is very telling that so far, no one has expressed any. Again, about the actual topic of the OP. Frown
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 This should have brought non-partisan outrage by all! - Moneyman/TX on 11/16/18 5:33am
 Sorry, clickable links are here. I forgot to take out "s" - Moneyman/TX on 11/16/18 5:35am
 Re: This should have brought non-partisan outrage by all! - bagger on 11/16/18 2:00pm
 Re: This should have brought non-partisan outrage by all! - MikeC/TX on 11/16/18 5:48pm
 Re: This should have brought non-partisan outrage by all! - bagger on 11/16/18 6:16pm
 Sadly, so far that has been the reaction without doing the - Moneyman/TX on 11/16/18 11:04pm
 Mike, you obviously didn't even read the press articles link - Moneyman/TX on 11/16/18 11:02pm
 Re: Mike, you obviously didn - MikeC/TX on 11/21/18 5:22pm
 Re: This should have brought non-partisan outrage by all! - bagger on 11/18/18 8:42am
 Unfortunately, as with much with our politics, you're right - Moneyman/TX on 1/15/19 2:24am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.