Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: RIP Chris Cornell...depression is a very serious disease...
Posted by  Peggy Taylor of MN on 5/20/17 11:37am Msg #28688
No . . . she told me. I think he was embarrassed that she did because it made him look like a dork for scolding her for asking questions and trying to rush her through the closing. They have four children, were late for the closing because they were each picking up children at different sporting events, and he was trying to speed the closing along so they could get back out to pick up their other two children. Their life was very fast paced and all of it was making her have a panic attack at the table. Luckily I knew what to do to help her not only get through her closing, but get through her panic attack with ease. Just because a husband is a dork, doesn't make him an abuser. She is definitely not a victim of domestic abuse . . . she just has too much stuff going on and suffers from anxiety and panic attacks and her husband doesn't understand what they are. They need a nice relaxing vacation together.

But . . . that has nothing to do with what I was trying to say . . . you kind of went off topic there and turned it into someone who is a victim of domestic abuse which is clearly not the case. My point is that kindness matters regardless of whether someone is suffering from depression, anxiety, cancer, or nothing. We should all be kind to everyone.
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 RIP Chris Cornell...depression is a very serious disease... -  Cari on 5/19/17 10:00am
 Re: RIP Chris Cornell...depression is a very serious disease... -  Peggy Taylor on 5/19/17 8:43pm
 Re: RIP Chris Cornell...depression is a very serious disease... -  Cari on 5/20/17 9:25am
 Re: RIP Chris Cornell...depression is a very serious disease... -  Peggy Taylor on 5/20/17 11:37am
 Re: RIP Chris Cornell...depression is a very serious disease... -  Cari on 5/21/17 7:15am
 Re: RIP Chris Cornell...depression is a very serious disease... -  Peggy Taylor on 5/21/17 10:53am
 Re: RIP Chris Cornell...depression is a very serious disease... -  Cari on 5/22/17 5:49am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.