Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: RIP Chris Cornell...depression is a very serious disease...
Posted by  Peggy Taylor of MN on 5/19/17 8:43pm Msg #28686
I think the world would be a much kinder and gentler place if we did all those things you say to everyone we meet . . . not just people with depression. Do not judge, try to understand, show love and caring, and keep in touch constantly. Those are great words to live by Cari. I just had a closing last night with a young woman who suffered from severe anxiety. The fact that her husband was so short with her and scolded her at the table for asking questions about the loan was hard for me to sit through. She needed a little love and caring, and a little understanding, which I was more than happy to give her as I patiently answered all her questions and explained to her husband that it was no problem, that's what I was there for.
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 RIP Chris Cornell...depression is a very serious disease... -  Cari on 5/19/17 10:00am
 Re: RIP Chris Cornell...depression is a very serious disease... -  Peggy Taylor on 5/19/17 8:43pm
 Re: RIP Chris Cornell...depression is a very serious disease... -  Cari on 5/20/17 9:25am
 Re: RIP Chris Cornell...depression is a very serious disease... -  Peggy Taylor on 5/20/17 11:37am
 Re: RIP Chris Cornell...depression is a very serious disease... -  Cari on 5/21/17 7:15am
 Re: RIP Chris Cornell...depression is a very serious disease... -  Peggy Taylor on 5/21/17 10:53am
 Re: RIP Chris Cornell...depression is a very serious disease... -  Cari on 5/22/17 5:49am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.