Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

lots of cities have "community" gardens.....
Posted by notarydi/CA of CA on 3/5/17 2:02pm Msg #28420
in our city it's a plot of ground that the city owns....they rent out space cheap and you get a small plot of land to grow whatever you want....I'm sure there are some exceptions to what you can grow if you get my drift......Smile

In one city, a church has a large green lawn space.....they converted it to a gardening area....people have put wooden row boats on the land and each row boat is someone's organic garden. It looks very cool when you drive by it. Some people have planted flowers, some vegetables, some fruits, herbs. And, then there are plants around the row boats.
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 Organic gardening - are you getting ready for Spring!? - Bear900/CA on 3/3/17 6:46pm
 I can't think of a better thing to do than to grow your -  MW/VA on 3/3/17 8:40pm
 You're killing me, man... - MikeC/TX on 3/4/17 10:32pm
 Apartment-dweller Gardening Tips/Tricks -  Christine/OK on 3/5/17 7:46am
 Re: Apartment-dweller Gardening Tips/Tricks - Bear900/CA on 3/5/17 9:22am
 Gardening small or no space - Bear900/CA on 3/5/17 10:02am
 lots of cities have "community" gardens..... - notarydi/CA on 3/5/17 2:02pm
 Re: lots of cities have "community" gardens..... - Bear900/CA on 3/5/17 6:23pm
 Re: Gardening small or no space - MikeC/TX on 3/5/17 4:01pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.