Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

A Huge Thank You!!!!
Posted by  JAM/CA of CA on 2/6/18 4:54pm Msg #29991
I am overwhelmed and humbled by the Notary Community's kindness and generosity. I'm sure many of you aren't aware of why I am sending this letter.

Recently I underwent a lumpectomy for breast cancer and no sooner finished my radiation the day before Thanksgiving last year (2017) and my husband was diagnosed with Stage 4 lung cancer, lesions on the brain and some cancer in the bones. I have been unable to work, due to 24-7 care of my husband and trying to stay healthy myself. I know many of you have probably gone through this and know the toll it takes on you.

I have been a Notary since 2004 and love my occupation, but in order to do some work, I have to have someone come watch my husband. He is very weak and falls frequently, I can't leave him alone.

Recently, I received another very thoughtful gift of money and card that was signed anonymously. I want to Thank each of you who have reached out to me with your generosity. It means the world to me. Wish I could Thank each of you in person and give you big Hugs. You know who you are and may you and your family be blessed many times over.

From the bottom of my heart, I Thank you! I am so very grateful! With Love, Joan
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 A Huge Thank You!!!! -  JAM/CA on 2/6/18 4:54pm
 Sorry for all you're going through, Joan. It's wonderful -  MW/VA on 2/6/18 6:50pm
 Re: A Huge Thank You!!!! -  Cheryl Elliott on 2/7/18 10:02pm
 Re: A Huge Thank You!!!! - Yoli/CA on 2/8/18 12:08pm
 Re: A Huge Thank You!!!! -  JAM/CA on 2/10/18 5:08pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.