Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: A Huge Thank You!!!!
Posted by Yoli/CA of CA on 2/8/18 12:08pm Msg #29995
Joan, I am so very sorry you and your husband are having to go through this. I lost a dear friend last November to colorectal melanoma. You're right ... it is taxing on those enduring and their loved ones.

Thank you! for the courage to come on this forum and explain your absence. Take care of you and be there for your husband as much as possible. Time is so very fleeting.

This humble notary family is there for you. The two of you are in our thoughts and prayers. If we can help in any other way, please don't hesitate to let us know. Personally, I'm only a 2-hour drive from you. If you need a break (a couple of hours, a day or two, whatever), I'm just a phone call away -- 510-407-1080.

Big Hugs to you {}, {}
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 A Huge Thank You!!!! -  JAM/CA on 2/6/18 4:54pm
 Sorry for all you're going through, Joan. It's wonderful -  MW/VA on 2/6/18 6:50pm
 Re: A Huge Thank You!!!! -  Cheryl Elliott on 2/7/18 10:02pm
 Re: A Huge Thank You!!!! - Yoli/CA on 2/8/18 12:08pm
 Re: A Huge Thank You!!!! -  JAM/CA on 2/10/18 5:08pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.