Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

nice analogy
Posted by SueW/Tn of TN on 5/4/07 8:55am Msg #188768
I just read yesterday where my state will witness a critical turning point in the illegal alien invasion.

"One of the most sweeping immigration laws in the country will go into effect in Georgia on July 1. It will cut off state welfare benefits to illegal aliens and will punish any company or business that hires an illegal alien".

I'm 15 miles from the state line, we're gearing up here. BUT if you take away the reason they come here, they possibly will go home. Maybe.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Off Off Topic -  DogmongerCA on 5/4/07 8:43am
 nice analogy - SueW/Tn on 5/4/07 8:55am
 Re: Off Off Topic, Interesting Dog and Sue, what you just -  Charles_Ca on 5/4/07 9:57am
 Re: Off Off Topic, Interesting Dog and Sue, what you just - Calnotary on 5/4/07 10:15am
 When I used to live in Maine the State issued work permits -  Charles_Ca on 5/4/07 10:27am
 You hit the nail on the head Charles - SueW/Tn on 5/4/07 10:32am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.