Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: NOW is the time to slam a lowballer.
Posted by notaryKing of OH on 3/29/20 11:40pm Msg #618149
It just kills me how great Black Knight paid back in the day. Averaged about $175 and I remember one night it was cold and snowing and BK called at 7pm and said they were desperate. The signing was about 20 miles away I asked for $450. Sent the docs to me 5 minutes later.

That platform you mentioned dog sounded like Crapdocs. Signing order has some of those cattle call texts too, but they pay ok. I have Service Links App on my phone and I've sent emails to them about the jobs they sent me(see below) for tomorrow to add in my death fee and if they don't pay, I"m dropping blank docs and deleting the app. I have issues with separation I guess, BK was the shit back in the day but I need to move on. I had my best March in all my years in this business, and I have this weird loyalty it seems. I need them like I need a kick to the package.

SL app: They send me jobs, no negotiation, flat fee. If it's close, I take it. Hence they (SL) have made up about 3% of my yearly revenue. So they can bounce.''

Also Luckydog, I had that same weirdo client last week and I sent that closing to the shredder too. Wanting me to glove up, mask, he signs, she signs, then I sign. I saved the text messages I got from this dbag. Said we could do it on his front lawn, he'd put out a table. I asked him if he was going to pick up the package when it blew off the table, he said hell no. Then, like the Jerky Boys say, "I fired him off the roof."

I cut ties with Snapdocs about a year ago. A company blackballed me/then again Crapdocs is lowballer heaven, or hell on our end. Wanna know how I know someone screwed me over? They would cattle call a job for $125 and I'd accept within my range/no scanback. It would come back an hour later for $140. F Snapdocs, I hope this buries them somehow.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 NOW is the time to slam a lowballer. - notaryKing on 3/29/20 4:55pm
 Re: NOW is the time to slam a lowballer. - GQ/Orlando on 3/29/20 5:07pm
 Re: NOW is the time to slam a lowballer. - Luckydog on 3/29/20 6:23pm
 Re: NOW is the time to slam a lowballer. - notaryKing on 3/29/20 11:40pm
 Re: NOW is the time to slam a lowballer. - Luckydog on 3/30/20 11:17am
 I kicked ServiceStink to the curb. They are deplorable. I - grapebed on 3/29/20 5:28pm
 Re: NOW is the time to slam a lowballer. - Mobile1/PA on 3/29/20 7:27pm
 Re: NOW is the time to slam a lowballer. - notaryKing on 3/29/20 11:47pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.