Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: NOW is the time to slam a lowballer.
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 3/29/20 6:23pm Msg #618138
Some companies are not honest.
I accept a standard conventional refi, for $100.00, 4 miles away...came in 30 minutes before the closing and was 250 pages x2 !!!!! WTH! I gave it right back. On top that wanted the mask, the gloves, a car closing, nope I don't do car closings. Someone told them about that, I am sure that was not in their head.

I called the SS, no answer, I called the signer's then, sorry, it won't be me coming out, they will have someone else contact you. On top of that, they Doc u Signed 90 pages! Cardinal Lending was the lender, Advantage Title out of MO. I should have known.
Nope, no way, no how. I want in and out closings and they better cut the fat in the packages. They threw it back out again for $125.00. I am sure someone took it.
I don't like being played for a fool and either does the signer. The lender called and told me it was so big because they put their whole homeowner's packet in there. Right. That's nice, good luck!
No loss, know your worth. This is the time of fast quick closings...No reason for a 250 page package not VA/FHA.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 NOW is the time to slam a lowballer. - notaryKing on 3/29/20 4:55pm
 Re: NOW is the time to slam a lowballer. - GQ/Orlando on 3/29/20 5:07pm
 Re: NOW is the time to slam a lowballer. - Luckydog on 3/29/20 6:23pm
 Re: NOW is the time to slam a lowballer. - notaryKing on 3/29/20 11:40pm
 Re: NOW is the time to slam a lowballer. - Luckydog on 3/30/20 11:17am
 I kicked ServiceStink to the curb. They are deplorable. I - grapebed on 3/29/20 5:28pm
 Re: NOW is the time to slam a lowballer. - Mobile1/PA on 3/29/20 7:27pm
 Re: NOW is the time to slam a lowballer. - notaryKing on 3/29/20 11:47pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.