Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: NOW is the time to slam a lowballer.
Posted by Mobile1/PA of PA on 3/29/20 7:27pm Msg #618144
I honestly think we talk to ourselves. I and many others have bashed low ball acceptors for years!!! But now, I have come to embrace them. I laugh, (and boil) at the fees that come from notarygo, Orchard Street, Superior Notary Services, National Paralegal, and many, many others. I chuckle again when the order gets "accepted by another notary" BECAUSE.... that just put that agent out of service for a good part of that day. So when other offers come through, I can bid on a decent rate. As for ServiceLink, they are one of my best. My fees are great with them, reps are all courteous, documents are on time, and I don't have to chase payment. Stay safe out there.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 NOW is the time to slam a lowballer. - notaryKing on 3/29/20 4:55pm
 Re: NOW is the time to slam a lowballer. - GQ/Orlando on 3/29/20 5:07pm
 Re: NOW is the time to slam a lowballer. - Luckydog on 3/29/20 6:23pm
 Re: NOW is the time to slam a lowballer. - notaryKing on 3/29/20 11:40pm
 Re: NOW is the time to slam a lowballer. - Luckydog on 3/30/20 11:17am
 I kicked ServiceStink to the curb. They are deplorable. I - grapebed on 3/29/20 5:28pm
 Re: NOW is the time to slam a lowballer. - Mobile1/PA on 3/29/20 7:27pm
 Re: NOW is the time to slam a lowballer. - notaryKing on 3/29/20 11:47pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.