Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: First Time I walked Out - Sorry long
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 10/26/20 9:40pm Msg #625784
It happens. To be honest, in my 15 years I walked about maybe 3x, and got close about 5x?
When that starts with me, I say very little as a notary. Why read it twice?? I politely tell them they need to close at their title office branch or have their attorney close for them who can explain what each document means, as we are not there to read a loan package or paid to do so. This is the only time "I am just a notary" hat gets put on. Less is more with these types because they will turn and twist your words no matter how correct you are, it will not matter.
We are not there to read, coddle, and handhold these people when they want to be combative and play ignorant, so when they try and play this game, closing adjourned. You control the closing, you hold the cards, you are in charge. Sometimes when you gather your things, they come around.

It started when you wouldn't train the newbie and told her to back off...now they will show you. Instead of playing that game, you did the absolute right thing and leave, and call the title company. 9 out of 10 times, they were the same with them as well.

So stupid. All's the newbie had to do was sit and listen and how you present...instead he scared the bejesus probably out of her and that took care of her ever doing them. lol

Bright side, you may have squashed future competition, lol
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 First Time I walked Out - Sorry long - kcg on 10/26/20 2:38pm
 Re: First Time I walked Out - Sorry long - CST on 10/26/20 5:59pm
 Re: First Time I walked Out - Sorry long -  Expeditor on 10/26/20 8:27pm
 Re: First Time I walked Out - Sorry long - Luckydog on 10/26/20 9:40pm
 had a reader last night...one of my good friends! - CST on 10/27/20 12:05pm
 I would have walked out too. It sounds like you walked into -  MW/VA on 10/27/20 12:45pm
 I had one where when I walked in.... - notarydi/CA on 10/27/20 5:18pm
 Re: I had one where when I walked in.... -  JanetK_CA on 10/27/20 7:33pm
 That happened to me once... - FeliseSoCal on 10/27/20 5:14pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.