Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Who? The constantly replenished conga line of newbs
Posted by SteveS/CA of CA on 5/18/24 4:17pm Msg #648457
I don't think you can generalize that NSA's don't want to diversify. I think it depends on who you're talking about. Long time NSA's who are likely to retire when their current commission expires are most likely not interested in branching out at this point, However, younger NSA's who still want to make a career out of this business should want to explore other ways of making money. I think the biggest complaint NSA's have is that they get no respect from the companies that hire them.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 MC just took a huge nosedive with their fees -  Cheryl Elliott on 5/14/24 5:01pm
 Re: MC just took a huge nosedive with their fees -  ML/PA on 5/14/24 5:36pm
 Who? The constantly replenished conga line of newbs - Lee/AR on 5/14/24 8:03pm
 You said it! n/m - Alz on 5/14/24 8:12pm
 'Zactly! n/m -  JanetK_CA on 5/14/24 9:07pm
 Re: Who? The constantly replenished conga line of newbs -  Cheryl Elliott on 5/15/24 11:41am
 Re: Who? The constantly replenished conga line of newbs - SteveS/CA on 5/15/24 12:21pm
 Re: Who? The constantly replenished conga line of newbs - pdl/cali on 5/16/24 1:33pm
 Re: Who? The constantly replenished conga line of newbs - Matt Miller on 5/18/24 1:44pm
 Re: Who? The constantly replenished conga line of newbs - SteveS/CA on 5/18/24 4:17pm
 Re: Who? The constantly replenished conga line of newbs -  JanetK_CA on 5/27/24 2:03pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.