Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: For the no no companies..is inflating your price a cop out
Posted by Ted_MI of MI on 12/7/04 7:34pm Msg #12937
Nicole,

I think what you need to do is distinguish between "slow pay" and "no pay" companies. As for the no pay companies, yes I believe it is a cop out. You tell me the difference between charging $50 bucks and $150 bucks. In the end ya got zero plus maybe a bit of psychic satisfaction if you have charged a higher fee.

I think you should be forthright with non-paying companies (as to why you don't want to accept the assignment), but I would suggest you tone down the language a little bit.

And as I am sure you are aware if you turn down an assignment from a slow pay company, you get zero, zilch, nada.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 For the no no companies..is inflating your price a cop out - Nicole_NCali on 12/7/04 6:26pm
 Re: For the no no companies..is inflating your price a cop out - Kari Welch on 12/7/04 6:36pm
 But, maybe if enough people would inflate - Susie/OH on 12/7/04 6:46pm
 Re: For the no no companies..is inflating your price a cop out - Ted_MI on 12/7/04 7:34pm
 Re: For the no no companies..is inflating your price a cop out - Mortgage Closers of San Antonio - Kenneth C Whitton Jr on 12/8/04 8:44pm
 Re: For the no no companies..is inflating your price a cop out -  HisHughness on 12/7/04 10:43pm
 Re: For the no no companies..is inflating your price a cop out -  Nicole_NCali on 12/8/04 11:46am
 Re: For the no no companies..is inflating your price a cop out - Mortgage Closers of San Antonio - Kenneth C Whitton Jr on 12/8/04 8:47pm
 Re: For the no no companies..is inflating your price a cop out - Terri - CA on 12/8/04 2:33pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.