Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Sign on the X signing services
Posted by Michelle Montemorra of NH on 5/4/07 6:51am Msg #188749
They don't really pay (aside from when or if they get around to it.
I am still working on getting paid as far back as Oct of 2006 and this is April of 2007! They print and state that they pay within 3 months of the signing date, but that simply isn't true if I am still chasing my money 6 months later! Quite unpofessional if you ask me, and it does state on the invoice that if they don't invoice within 3 months of the signing date all fees become void. Still, even if that meant if the nothary didn't invoice within 3 months of the signing date that all fess become voidthen WHY AM I CHASING MY MONEY STILL? They break and broke their own written contract of business practices! Sorry, this compnay does get me upset. High volume of work avialable through them, but they don't pay. I honestly think (just as with a lawyer in MA I dealt with for a number of years, they only pay when they want and escrow your money so they make more off of you. Also, if they bump up paying you your money til the next year they don't have to put that money on the previous years taxes as incomes paid out. Thoughts anyone?
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Sign on the X signing services - Lowana Richardson on 5/3/07 5:16pm
 Re: Sign on the X signing services - Amalia Contreras on 5/3/07 5:18pm
 Re: Sign on the X signing services - Carla_MD on 5/3/07 5:19pm
 Re: Sign on the X signing services - carlos/nyc on 5/3/07 5:20pm
 You're on your way to being hosed. - PL on 5/3/07 5:24pm
 Re: Sign on the X signing services - jba/fl on 5/3/07 5:50pm
 Re: Sign on the X signing services - JM_NY on 5/3/07 8:27pm
 Re: Sign on the X signing services - goodgirl on 5/3/07 10:36pm
 Re: Sign on the X signing services - Michelle Montemorra on 5/4/07 6:51am
 Re: Two different signing agents - Sister on 5/4/07 1:53pm
 Lesson to be learned by all... -  MelissaCT on 5/4/07 4:59pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.